Thursday, June 28, 2012

Time In Reverse


It was May 25th - now over a month ago. I woke up just as light was beginning to break. I look over at my alarm clock I have had 10+ years: it says 10:10. Um, nooo - it's not light enough to be 10:10am (& the boss hasn't called lookin' for me), and it's not dark enough to be 10:10pm. I look over at my "IHome" the boys got me for Christmas, which: a) I haven't figured out how to set, b) is still on daylight savings, so, c) I have to add an hour to it so it's correct. Confusion & no caffeine, ugh.

I then grab my cell phone and at last determine it is 5:40am. After finally waking up a bit more, I realize this long time trusty alarm clock is goin' backwards. Yes backwards - and it has been doing it since then. That day I took it to work to show off. Here's a video:



Sometime in the night it started going backwards. It now sits in my den, doing exactly that. I took another video a little later just to prove it was actually keeping time, backwards. 



Someone asked me if I tried to fix it. Uh NO!   "I" have a clock that goes in reverse - 
do you??

No comments:

Post a Comment