Wednesday, June 20, 2012

"My"...

I think it's funny that I refer to the creatures that frequent my deck as "my": "my" squirrel, cardinals, etc. Not sure why that is... I'll work on figuring that out. Meanwhile, here is one of them I'm most proud to share - my white-tail squirrel. I think they are kinda rare.  I have named him Ike - he just looks like an "Ike".

And here is Ike, sitting in the tub I mentioned before - the tub the other squirrel (one hanging out on the pole) had figured out how to open. It had a locking latch (you know the kind, from Walmart) - the latch is there in the right corner, bottom of the tub - it's blue. It tickles me that this squirrel (wonder why I don't have a name for him?) had figured out how to use his paws to pull down the latch and open that tub!  Here is Ike enjoying a free-for-all ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment